Today, the father calls his two sons and tells both to work in the vineyard. The first said in reply, “I will not” but afterwards changed his mind and went.
- The first said in reply, “I will not” but afterwards changed his mind and went.
– To be persevered in training ourselves and others.
-To always hope in convert, change in the life. Everything will be better and better.
– Take time to grow.
- The latter said, ” Yes, sir” but did not go.
– Be carefull with ourselves. Maybe we say “yes” with God on Sunday, but our lives say “no” on Monday.
* What is my anwser to the Lord today “Yes” or “No”? in my life or in my lips only?